How to install Drupal 8 in Linux server (Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS), set permissions and setup virtual hosts. In the video I also show how to remotely edit the files from Mac with Atom editor.
First release candidate for Drupal 8 is out. Here is how to install it with Mamp.
Boost module improves loading times by serving static pages for anonymous visitors.
How to schedule nodes to be deleted with Rules Scheduler and let people postpone the expiry date with Flags. Users also get an expiration mail before the nodes expire.
- CSS styling
- Image margins based on float inline style
- Target CSS based on device size
- Install external font from Google Fonts
- The final word
- CKEditor module for Wysiwyg editing
- Media module for file uploads
- Image2 plugin for captions
- Stylus for CSS
- (we also edit the .htaccess file for the Adaptive Image Sizes module)
- Field Wrappers Module for field collection item tags
- Responsive images with Adaptive Image Sizes module
- Panelizer module
- Panels Layout Template Files
- Field collection module
- Bootstrap subtheme installation
How to turn your Design into a Drupal site (6 parts). Panels and Field Collections are used for flexible content displayment. Bootstrap framework is used in custom panels layout to create a responsive presentation. CKEditor provides inline editing and image2 plugin image captions.