#2 update for XD Design Preview. Topics: grids, drag & drops, line-spacing, border-radius, ui kits, sharing and embedded images.
Posts tagged with "Design"
The new design and prototyping tool from Adobe is now called Adobe XD. In this tutorial I will show you all the major concepts like repeat grids, masks, curves, aligning, intersects, border-radius, text tools, images, artboards and exports.
- CSS styling
- Image margins based on float inline style
- Target CSS based on device size
- Install external font from Google Fonts
- The final word
- CKEditor module for Wysiwyg editing
- Media module for file uploads
- Image2 plugin for captions
- Stylus for CSS
- (we also edit the .htaccess file for the Adaptive Image Sizes module)
- Field Wrappers Module for field collection item tags
- Responsive images with Adaptive Image Sizes module
- Panelizer module
- Panels Layout Template Files
- Field collection module
- Bootstrap subtheme installation
How to turn your Design into a Drupal site (6 parts). Panels and Field Collections are used for flexible content displayment. Bootstrap framework is used in custom panels layout to create a responsive presentation. CKEditor provides inline editing and image2 plugin image captions.