- To access some resources, you need to create an account and provide your email address, username and password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- We have the right to block any user account at any time.
- The Website, its features and functionality is owned by WDTutorials.com.
- We cannot review all the material posted on the Website immediately. We assume no liability for any content provided by any user or third party.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, usefulness and completeness of any third part content posted on the Website.
You agree that:
- You are responsible for what you publish.
- Your content will not contain any defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable material.
- The content you publish will not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The content you publish will not knowingly infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person, company or organization.
- You will not use the Website to transmit any advertising or promotional material without our consent, including “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- You will not impersonate another user, person or entity.
You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Use the Website in any way that could disable, damage or impair the Website.
- Introduce any worms, Trojan horses or other malicious material.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any parts of the Website and the server Website is stored.
We reserve the right to:
- Block accounts and remove content that are not following the guidelines listed above.
- Take legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- You can delete your account at any time. All your private data will be deleted.
- Public content won’t be deleted.
- You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a fair and legal manner. Website must not be framed on any other site.
- We don’t endorse and are not responsible or liable for availability and accuracy of links to third-party websites.
- Limitation on liability. In no event will the we be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.